Features to look for in a home security camera in Eugene
When it comes to security, it nice to get a full view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to include as you design your home security system. Even though independent cameras can be effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Eugene? You’ll be glad to discover these important elements come with more benefits than ever before. You may view real-time feeds from inside cameras or warn intruders with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. You’ll also enjoy easy access to your security cameras via a convenient control panel or mobile app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Eugene
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a different level. These crucial aspects of your security system can be found with an impressive range of features like 2-way talk, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a security camera that can take action automatically. If strange activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will form next to the lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with recording and storage cloud options and the capacity to watch video straight from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Eugene are often connected to a helpful mobile device app. You have the opportunity to review live feeds or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disarm your system. The Vivint App will send an update to your mobile device whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will engage when odd action takes place. You’ll even receive an update on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or family: Need to check in with your children once they get home from school? Have you found a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you may chat with any person detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the precise space you would like your camera to cover. This can be important to optimize the activity you record as you wouldn’t require updates each time a car travels by on the road.
Design your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Eugene. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (541) 313-4091 to begin or fill out the following form to reach out to our professionals.