Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Eugene goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they follow is based on the kind of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to reach you before help is deployed. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get a response, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not able to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Eugene
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Eugene from Vivint. Dial (541) 313-4091 to start the customization of your home’s security today.