Your security system’s indoor cameras in Eugene are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and reachable through one simple app. This gives you convenience and reassurance as you can monitor your little one from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition images of your child. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can use the audio feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to have motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this feature is typically for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it might be a little stuffy in the room, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to them both with one home security app.
Customize Your Eugene smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Eugene smart home and enjoy the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Call (541) 313-4091 today and discover how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.