How does home monitoring work in Eugene?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for safeguarding your residence and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Eugene home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for local responders if you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are linked to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when something happens when you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Eugene home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this vital, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability letting you talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your mobile device when an emergency occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Eugene security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a comprehensive Eugene smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (541) 313-4091 or complete the form on this page to get started.